The Lehigh Valley is the perfect place to visit during the summer. The weather is lovely and there are many special festivals and events to take part in during the season. One of these great events is Lehigh Valley Fashion Week. Two times a year, designers, models, hairstylists, and makeup artists show their stuff in a series of shows and events. If style is your middle name, then head to Lehigh Valley Fashion Week to take in the wares of the talented people of the area. It’s guaranteed to be a fashionable good time!
About Lehigh Valley Fashion Week
Lehigh Valley Fashion Week is the celebration of the talented designers, makeup artists, hairstylists, and models of the Lehigh Valley and beyond. While there is a focus on local talent, there are also other areas represented. The aim of Lehigh Valley Fashion Week is to increase the visibility of fashion in the region and highlight and bring profit to the surrounding businesses. There are two Fashion Weeks each year to showcase all of the fashion seasons. This summer’s Lehigh Valley Fashion Week will be held August 14th-22nd.
Lehigh Valley Fashion Week Designers
The designers at Lehigh Valley fashion week showcase the great creativity of the region’s talent. While the designers for this year’s event haven’t been announced yet, the designers from the last Lehigh Valley fashion week will give you an idea of what to expect this year.
- Larissa Favier: This jewelry designer gets inspiration from Nordic influences as well as the Ashanti tribe of West Africa. The jewelry explores earthly elements, in particular, water, fire, and ice. Using materials like resin and reclaimed oak floorboards.
- Boujichick Fashions: Boujichick Fashions is based out of Buffalo, NY and they prize quality above all else. They have a complete clothing line featuring leggings, tees, jeans, loungewear, and more. Their aesthetic is versatile, but it has an edge. For example, people love their “Liquid Leather” leggings that come both with and without studs.
- Fashion Sixty4: Helmed by designer S. Samuel, the craftsmanship in these pieces is evident. Designs include amazing dresses, casual wear, and outerwear.
- Dust to Dawn Fashion: If you’re looking for the perfect hat, headbands, or fascinators or other headwear, then you will be happy to find Dust to Dawn Fashion. They have all kind of headwear ranging from flapper style fascinators to cozy crocheted items.
Lehigh Valley Fashion Week Events
There is a lot going on during Lehigh Valley fashion week. Along with shopping and shows, there are special events to attend. Below are a few of this year’s Lehigh Valley Fashion Show
- The Couture Event | Friday, August 14th, 2015 | Renaissance Allentown Hotel
- Art vs. Fashion | Saturday, August 15th, 2015 | Renaissance Allentown Hotel
- The Goddess Showcase | Friday, Augusty 21st | The Sigal Museum
Where to Stay During Lehigh Valley Fashion Week
No matter what kind of styles you’re looking forward to most at Lehigh Valley Fashion Week, your time in the area will be made all the more special with a stay at the Sayre Mansion. Our timelessly elegant rooms and suites combine old world charm with modern amenities to create the most comfortable accommodation experience possible. Plus, our location in the heart of Bethlehem means that you’ll have easy access to the shops, dining, and entertainment in town. There is no better place to have a memorable Lehigh Valley getaway!