There is so much to do and see here in Bethlehem and in the Lehigh Valley. We here at the Sayre Mansion know how lucky we are to live in an area with so many great places to enjoy art, music, and theater. The multitude of activities available in the region is part of what makes it the perfect getaway destination for all types of people. If you’re traveling with children, then you’ll find plenty to do in the area that engages both you and the children. One of the best things to do in the Lehigh Valley for families and those traveling with kids is to visit Crayola Easton, PA. The Crayola Experience is tons of fun for all ages and is an amazing way to spend the day. You won’t find anything like Crayola Easton, PA anywhere else!
About Crayola Easton, PA
Crayola Easton, PA is the only Crayola Experience in the world! This huge facility is full of activities that will capture the minds and creativity of both children and adults. The newly redesigned experience was improved in 2013 and now boasts 21 attractions. The great thing about Crayola Easton, PA is that it is more than just fun. It engages children with the subjects of art and technology as they see how crayons are made and make creations of their own. This bold and colorful world is waiting for you!
Activities at Crayola Easton, PA
There are 21 different attractions at Crayola Easton, PA, so you’ll have plenty to do to fill the day with. Below are just a few highlights of what you can expect when you visit.
- Crayon Factory: A live theater show that introduces the audience to how crayons are made.
- Workshop: A premium craft experience where kids can create great things
- Art Alive: This attraction lets children create digital works of art and see them projected onto the wall. Their artwork then becomes part of a larger scene that they can interact with.
- Water Works: This is a working lock and canal system that lets children navigate their own boat down the canals. They learn how to levies and other elements work as they float through “Crayonopolis.”
- Modeling Madness: Children can use Crayola Model Magic to sculpt fabulous creations. The only limit is their imagination!
- Wrap It Up: Create your own unique Crayola crayon by personalizing and printing an authentic label and wrapping it around a crayon.
- Melt & Mold: Create different shaped souvenirs out of crayon wax. Select a shape and a favorite color and watch the machine melt the crayon into the mold.
- Colossal Caddy: A colorer’s dream come true! This giant caddy holds thousands of crayons. Children and adults get excited about coloring at this classic attraction.
- Big Blue: The world’s biggest crayon. Great for a photo op.
Accommodations Near Crayola Easton, PA
When you’re planning your trip to Crayola Easton, PA, be sure to book your stay at the Sayre Mansion. Our family friendly Bethlehem bed and breakfast is only 20 minutes away from Easton and the Crayola Experience. Our rooms and suites are the perfect places to rest and relax in between whatever activities you have planned. Plus, our location in the heart of Bethlehem means you’re just minutes away from fantastic entertainment, art, dining, and more! The Sayre Mansion will make your experience in the Lehigh Valley one to remember!